Pages

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Xbox One so far?

 
So I guess this was supposed to be Microsoft Xbox big year but at first it didn't go so well.
 
 
Yeah I've seen the Xbox revealed and yeah I don't mind having an extra cable box but I don't need it on my game console. Also with all of this DRM, won't be able to use used games, the Xbox Kinect is always watching you (creepy), THE NAME and the 10-member of friends/family plan or whatever it is for the library that didn't make no sense to me just plain out and simple the Xbox One looked terrible.
 
Also with the big wigs up in Microsoft turning the other shoulders basically saying oh well this is what the Xbox one does and this is what we do so deal with it and just making a big mess of things... and it got to a point that I myself was thinking about getting the PlayStation 4 and I am a Xbox fans since it came out! Sony (not me) was having a ball with it at E3, commercials and social media while Microsoft just taking the hit like it nothing. It got to a point when their stock was taking a good hit and going down.  
 
I mean it was looking really bad for Xbox but luckily for us fans we have the internet and we wasn't going to sit down and take this! So after of bashing, cussing, threatening and complaining (which I did none of) Xbox Microsoft finally listen! They took out the DRM, you can be able to play used games like you did with the 360, there is no more big brother watching your or maybe... I'm so scared! The name still there but their still is a problem with price. Not to fret they going to have two more versions of the Xbox one next summer with different and more better prices!
 
 
 
Now we can rejoice Xbox fans looks like Microsoft finally listening to the fans and man I can't wait till it comes out! Now what is the first game that I'm waiting for to come up  for the Xbox 1 is killer instincts! Now it's not the best looking killer instinct... screw it it's not the killer instincts that I know since my childhood but oh well so we leave this for another day! Let me know what you think about the Xbox one so far and what they did right? 
 
Sony blaze out

No comments:

Post a Comment