Pages

Monday, July 22, 2013

Graffiti and street art

So I've been living in Rochester for quite a while now. Not going to lie, I don't go out too much, so I finally got my ass up and started to walk my self around town. Some people say Rochester is kinda boring, not too much out there and there's not too much to see.
 
 
Well I beg to differ! Once you go out and take a walk for yourself and go to places you don't see too often your think otherwise. Now I'm walking and I start to notice a lot of street art or graffiti and it was not there. Then I pull out my phone since this is the only kinda Media capture I had start taking pictures and that's how I got started.
 
 
Now hopefully I can go to many different cities to take more these kind of pictures but for now I have to settle for Rochester and find a hidden gems with him.
 

 
 
 
Follow me @
Twitter

Instagram
Sonyblaze 

No comments:

Post a Comment