Pages

Friday, July 26, 2013

My thoughts on Xbox 1 indie game policy

Well looks like Microsoft reverse there policy on indie games sure it took long enough, took my half a year.  Well at least they're trying to get back to us fans good side again after the terrible let down( I would never let it go).
Now everybody got a chance to become A developer  they dream of with the new self publishing policy on xbox! I myself am really excited for this to be on the Xbox because I have a few games I want to make on the Xbox 1.
Now let's see all the terrible games, games that doesn't make any sense, trolling games that pisses you off and the straight nastiest grimmest perverted games that people will make! Oh Lord this will be hell. So let me know your thoughts also what game you might be think about making so go ahead leave a comment on the bottom.

Sony blaze out

No comments:

Post a Comment