Pages

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Update information

Soon I'm going to do a major website update with my blog real soon! Not sure when I'm going to do it because I have one problem. Since I moved into a new house the current room that I'm using for my work has no power and I mean no working power also may take a little while to fix it up. Since that I can't really get to work  on some projects that I need a computer to work with. Also the work in progress page that I have I am going to have to redo that page as well too because all the work that I have done is gone because of the hard drive that I have got burned out... Yea... So that means I have to redo everything unless I find a solution to get all the memory out of that hard drive which is almost impossible... yea . Now if you have any other method of bringing the memory out please let me know because I'm going to need it! 
 
Now back to other business I will be making the episode 2 of live gamers but since I said I don't have a computer I will be searching and researching videos of gameplays on in the net so I can use, so if you have any good let's play or old recordings of your gameplay let me know I want to use it! Also I'm going to do a game review on lufia the fortress of doom soon so I'm going to do some research on it and hopefully once I'm done with my research that room will be completed and I can go ahead start editing and creating the video.
 
Hopefully I have everything up and running real soon.
 
Sony blaze out!

1 comment:

  1. Will a Capricorn clash with your zodiac personality? Maybe! Find out now! http://bit.ly/1784xkr
    Capricorn

    ReplyDelete