Pages

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Still working but jumping in diff project

So I have so many project that I'm doing but not staying on none of them... I'm sorry. Well the new project I working on is a rpg game that I've had started called  Find A Way Out. I know that not the greatest name for it but oh well and I might change it in the future! The reason I doing this because 1. I really like using RPG maker and it alot of fun watching you work come to life. 2. help me learn to stick with a project. (because of first reason) 3. I will be working on Xcaping The Inferno soon so working on VX Ace and XP let me know what better to use for it. 4. It easy to use and it a great way to get inspire. In closing it a best way for me to strap down and get to work with the possibility of me complete a full game. 


Here a Description and a bad one of the game as is on http://rpgmaker.net/ I have submitted:

You trapped in a supernatural house that do not make any kind of sense at all! 
You must find you way out and solve the mystery of the house as well as it owner the House Keeper. 


Sorry for the short description I started this not to long ago. Once I know what I going to place in the game (as battle system, art, bosses and story line etc.) I put in a more detail description. Hopefully this will be my first completed game I've work on and I hope you do enjoy what I have so far.

 I'm still think of what I'm going to add in it, how many floor, bosses, room, battle system, art style, music ant etc. Hopefully this will be the first completed work I will do. Finger cross!!!

For the alpha just go to my download page here or download here
If you find any incorection let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment