Pages

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Battle system scripts and Sprites

Whats up! So I've finally found a Battle system (it more of a engine) I want to use for the RPG Maker VX Ace projects that I'm working on find a way out and Xcaping The Inferno games! Now the Engine in mind is the Victor Engine. I been looking through a few Engine/scripts and I have to say the Victor Engine seem the best to use so far! What I like about it so far its seem easier to customize your battles, skills, battlers, enemies as well as scene to a high degree! It may be overwhelming at first but with alot of support and tutorials available to view you be able to create some amazing works! So I can't wait to learn how to use the Victor engine to it fullest! If you want to learn more about the scripts there an tutorial here and his page here. For sprites Xcaping the Inferno game will sprites that I will be making in the future and Find a way out I'm going to use the Holder Battlers as you see on the top left. These sprite are very well made, easy to work with and just right for the Victor Engine scripts as well. Just follow the Tutorial form the link I gave you and you should be fine.  The link to get these sprite are here if you have any question go to the respected creator for those answers.

When I put out the next up update for the game hopefully it be a working beta with the VE and Holder implemented in the game. 

Thank you for visiting comment if you have any question for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment