Just minor update in what I doing. So I'm beginning to really get down on Find the way out the RPG game I am working on the RM VX Ace program! It a hassle once you get in the thick of things... but I will do my damnest to complete this game! So far I'm going to put 6 floor that being the Basement, floor 1-4 and a Roof. Well I got all of the layout of the floors and next it time to decorate sigh it a pain in the ass. So now I'm taking a little break to work on a my bigger project that I will be doing, as well as learning some new things to help me with those projects.
One of them being Spriting and creating them from scratch instead of putting different sprites together and hoping for the best. The image you see on the top right is what I have been working on to use for my bigger project Xcaping The Inferno. Took me about 30 minutes to hour to do 3 frame... it a start but I have to say doing it from scratch seem a lot better than pieces different one to together. The program that I using for these are Gimp and Inkscape (both are free to use). I used Inkscape to trace an image I've found of a man holding a sword, adjust the size I wanted to transfer to Gimp and draw the rest with it. It not much but it a good start!
Well I keep you posted on my progress and follow me if you can.

No comments:
Post a Comment