Pages

Thursday, October 16, 2014

It been so long... back working on stages

It been awhile since I've work on a mugen stage (little bit rusty) I have to say it been fun! What not fun all the work I have done so far is gone form the previous works i done so now I have to start again yeah...  Anyway Here is alittle look on the first stage I am working on these are just the sprites W.I.P.


The Newer Stage sprite I working on!

The old one!

Now the back ground song I want to use is this here


Now I still have a lot to do, also relearn how to put all this together in Fighter factory again as well.... oh yay... But it will come together!! Also I am thinking making a full game with new version of sonic character! We will see! 

No comments:

Post a Comment