So its been awhile since I've been using the Internet and like many of you I've been trying to find ways to make money online. I tried doing the online surveys, the pay per clicks, the refer people programs, Online Marketing and you know those ones when you go on the page and it says " you've won" yeah you know the ones. So I have many ups in downs with trying to make money online and some of them had work for me and some of them was just total failures. I'm gonna to let you know from the start I'm not teaching you how to get rich, best ways to make it work for you and what you should do and how you should do it. All this is, is a series of articles of programs and websites that I have used in the past that had worked out for me or that it's one I still haven't made nothing yet but I know I can make it.
Now let's talk about the first website that I am actually making some kind of income ( even though I don't have that much of it). The first site I'm talking about is Google Adsense which I'm using now. Google Adsense is a program that user can use to get revenue when somebody goes into their page and click on the ads (pay per clicks) and make an earning so the more traffic you got for your page, the more chances you will get more clicks. The amount of money you get varies so you get different amount each time when somebody clicks the ads. Now if you like me who barely gets traffic it takes a while to build up a good revenue but it depends on the amount of work you put into it. Basically it comes down to what kind of content you have on your site and how much of it you that your have because at the end that's will bring you more traffic to your site.
Now how to get started on Google adsense is really simple and it does take to much your time to sign up. If you have a blogger.com account already you just your just a few click away to get started. All you have to do is go to the Earning tab active Google Asense and go to layout tab and pick a place for the ads to show up and your done. THAT IT! If you have your own webpage go to https://www.google.com/adsense sign up, after that go to the "my ads" tab and then"+ New ad unit" tab so that you can create a new ad. Next go ahead and customize your ads to fit your preferences don't worry the interface is real simple to use. After that once you finish with you ads and the way you want them to look save your ads so you get the codes then post them on you webpage to start earning!
Now how to get started on Google adsense is really simple and it does take to much your time to sign up. If you have a blogger.com account already you just your just a few click away to get started. All you have to do is go to the Earning tab active Google Asense and go to layout tab and pick a place for the ads to show up and your done. THAT IT! If you have your own webpage go to https://www.google.com/adsense sign up, after that go to the "my ads" tab and then"+ New ad unit" tab so that you can create a new ad. Next go ahead and customize your ads to fit your preferences don't worry the interface is real simple to use. After that once you finish with you ads and the way you want them to look save your ads so you get the codes then post them on you webpage to start earning!
Google Adsense is a great way too get an earning yourself or an extra source of income. It real simple to sign up and to setup the ads. It may take it slow start, you will have a hard time gaining traffic but if you keep on going with the hard work and determination you get there!
This was part 1 of Making Money online part 2 will be coming soon!
Sony Blaze out!



No comments:
Post a Comment